Special Nursing Care
SNC (SPECIAL NURSING CARE) services and facilities are exclusively created for the patients who are in the stage of coma followed by various neurological insults. Such patients usually are discharged from the ICU and family is instructed to take care of them at their home, as no more medical intervention is suggested due to heavy damage to the brain tissues.
SNC is the facility where nursing care of an advanced level is focused for the patients. Such patients are in a need of a continuous nursing and medical supervision. They would be having few invasive procedures done such as tracheostomy, ryle’s tube or PEG tube, Catheter care, etc
Preferably immediately after being discharged from ICU facility.
- Family like atmosphere- you would never feel as if you are staying out of your house and are among stranger. You will find that people are friendly, open and honest.
- Medical care and attention- Physicians visit the facility on weekly bases and are available on call 24 hours a day if required. Consultants such as surgeons, skin specialist, orthopaedics, etc are also available on call.
- Laboratory services- kadji has alliances with well known and NABL certified laboratory known as "The advanced Toprani Lab"
- Pharmacy and surgical supplies- These are available in house and for few medicines we have associations with neighbouring pharmacies.
- Nutritious Food- provided every 2 hourly, 200 ml or whatever amount is suggested by nutritionist.
- Nursing duties: Vital monitoring, wound dressing, positioning, coordinating with physicians, ordering reports, etc.
- Hemorrhagic patient.
- End stage of cancer.
- Patient in coma.