Orthocare And Rehabilitation
Consequences of fracture is more common in elderly, and that due to fall in the house. The most common fracture condition that elderly faces is fracture of thigh bone. Such condition make them almost bed bound for weeks to come.
Caring such elderly after operative procedure is technically difficult for the family members at home. KADJI’s OCR (Orthcare and Rehabilitation) program ensures a good care and recovery based rehabilitation program aiming to make elderly independent as early as possible.
- POST OPERATIVE TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT
- POST OPERATIVE TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT
- POST OPERATIVE FEMUR, TIBIA, PELVIS FRACTURE
- POST OPERATIVE SPINE FRACTURE
- AMPUTEE REHABILITATION PROGRAM
- Family like atmosphere- you would never feel as if you are staying out of your house and are among stranger. You will find that people are friendly, open and honest.
- Fully furnished, well maintained, neat and clean rooms- with twice a day room cleaning services. The rooms forms a unit (3 room = 1 unit) with Hall and dining area. Thus a unit is shared by 6 resident, making them a family of 6 person only. There are number of units in each care facility based on a structure of premises.
- Nutritious Food- Prepared daily, fresh under guidance of a diet specialist. The food offered is purely vegetarian and mostly Gujarati style food is offered, although based on the demand of our resident, a menu changes a little too.
- Physical activities- A well-equipped rehabilitation area with latest equipment and instruments required.
- Recreational activities- Our volunteers and recreational therapists engages seniors in different games such as, caroms, ball games, clay games, brain games, interactive sessions, music, etc.
- Medical attention- A qualified Physician and surgeons ensures the medical concerns are being taken care of.
|Daily package||Short tem package||Long term package|
|1 day charges||1 month||2 months|
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE COST OF MEDICINE, LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS, SURGICAL ITEMS COSTS AND COSTS OF CONSUMABLES.