Assisted Living Facility For Elderly
Assisted Living concept of care for dependent elderly is rising in India due to many reason, stating few are
- Increased interstate and intercontinental migration of family member,
- Disintegration of joint families,
- Inability to spare time with elderly due to family and personnel commitments of a primary family member.
An assisted living facility is a place for seniors who find difficulties in performing their day to day life and cannot live independently. ALF provides support services to elderly in bathing, dressing, medication administration, mobility and more. Under supervision of care managers, care givers, nurses and other support staffs, a resident gets a safe and positive environment.
Assisted living is ideal for those who need some help in their daily lives and such elderly are more prone to risk of fall, infection, neglect ion, isolation, depression and anxiety if are left alone without any family member. If you are moving abroad/ out of state or country and your elderly finds difficult in coping with day to day living, one must think of ALF services of KADJI for safe and better living of your family member.
- Family like atmosphere- you would never feel as if you are staying out of your house and are among stranger. You will find that people are friendly, open and honest.
- Fully furnished, well maintained, neat and clean rooms- with twice a day room cleaning services. The rooms forms a unit (3 room = 1 unit) with Hall and dining area. Thus a unit is shared by 6 resident, making them a family of 6 person only. There are number of units in each care facility based on a structure of premises.
- Nutritious Food- Prepared daily, fresh under guidance of a diet specialist. The food offered is purely vegetarian and mostly Gujarati style food is offered, although based on the demand of our resident, a menu changes a little too.
- Physical activities- A well-equipped rehabilitation area with latest equipment and instruments required.
- Recreational activities- Our volunteers and recreational therapists engages seniors in different games such as, caroms, ball games, clay games, brain games, interactive sessions, music, etc.
- Weekly Medical check-up by a Doctor- And daily vital monitoring by a nurse ensuring a chart of activities. This chart includes BP, PR, Oxygen, Urine and stool output measurement.
- Dependent senior elderly.
- Elderly staying alone with risk of medical emergency.
- Psychologically challenging elderly.
- Terminally ill elderly.
- Elderly with disabilities.