KADJI THE CARE
KADJI THE CARE was founded by Dr.Chavda on 14.7.2011 as home care provider organisation. In 2012, the first care home was initiated with provision of 9 beds. Later on kadji developed more facilities and kept on adding bed strength. Today it has formed a pvt.ltd social enterprise and we aim towards reaching maximum cities of India under our expansion plan. By 2015, KCRL has added two more feathers in the form of Reflex multispeciality physiotherapy clinic for affordable and modern PT.
To provide the quality care nursing and rehabilitation services to elderly and paralysed individuals making sure their families are worry-free of their parental and care related issues.
“To create a culture of quality care, provide a rehabilitation service which ensures the maximum recovery of paralysed people, and with these two fundabmentals of care and rehabilitation we would want the family members to live their lives worry free of their family member’s illness.”
- Quality care
- Honesty and transparency
- Respect and dignity towards aged people
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Our care assistants are well trained by expert industry people. They have to undergo busy care-training which includes components of personal care, behaviour training, first aid and CPR, emergency handling, waste management, housekeeping, infection prevention, etc.
- Rehabilitation department of kadji is well-known among therapeutic arena. We have full time physical therapist who are trained and qualified in the area of neurology and gerontology who repeatedly undergo repetitive training by experts. An evidence based care-plan and therapeutic plan are formed by the team of rehabilitation department and are executed by entire team.
- Kadji has a team of consulting physicians and surgeons who looks after the medical aspect of our elderly residents and patients.
- The facility is under continuous CCTV Surveillance with 24 hour security onsite.
- Each units have separate video-communication system installed at door to prevent unauthorised access of anyone.
- KADJI is the only ISO 9001:2008 certified assisted living facility in Gujarat, with additional memberships of Indian association of palliative care and affiliated with international hospice associations.
Caring for a person with ageing issues or disability, such as paralysis of coma is a mentally and physically draining effort. Each family arrives at a decision to place a loved one in a long term care facility based on their particular circumstances. There is no right time to do this. It is a decision based on the necessity for a certain level of care, safety that is unavailable to the person at home, the declining health of the caregiver, or a combination of these reasons.
We have developed this checklist of things to look for and questions to ask to assist you in making a decision that will best suit your family’s needs. When using this tool, we suggest that you visit several facilities that are convenient to you and complete the checklist for each facility you visit.
At KADJI, We have considered as many factor as we could to make sure that family remains worry free of their loved family member’s care related concerns. The most important aspect of care at any of care facility is the culture developed among the care-givers by provider. We are very much assured that you will receive positive vibrations while visiting us.
INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSIOTHERAPIST
INDIAN ASSOCIATION PALLIATIVE CARE
AUSTRALIAN RED CROSS
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE
ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION
WINNER OF INDIA HEALTH CARE 2016 AWARDS
TOPRANI ADVANCED LABS
BARODA IMAGING CENTER