Special Nursing Care
Special nursing care facility is one of the most popular facility at our centre as it provides the utmost care and attention to the patients who have a neurological disorder. Some of the patients are discharged from the ICU and it is a fact that during this period they are weak and fragile due to immobility for a certain period of time.
The body takes time to return back to their original strength, and during this time the patient needs perfectly planned daily routine which is like nutritious food, good sleep, exercise as per their body needs. They are constantly monitored and are under strict supervision. They would be having few invasive procedures done such as tracheostomy, Ryle's tube or PEG tube, Catheter care, etc Our professionals are experienced to provide this service of intensive care to the patients as they are aware of the complete physical and emotional needs of the patients and helps in the speedy recovery of the patients.
Special nursing care is "special" as it gives the highest preference to these patients during their critical period of life when they are bravely fighting against their illness to survive in the world. It has all the facilities like home care, weekly medical checkup, healthy diet with the required exercise routine. Emergency facilities are readily available which is at the top of the list of the facilities provided to these patients.
SNC (SPECIAL NURSING CARE) services and facilities are exclusively created for the patients who are in the stage of coma followed by various neurological insults. Such patients usually are discharged from the ICU and family is instructed to take care of them at their home, as no more medical intervention is suggested due to heavy damage to the brain tissues.
SNC is the facility where nursing care of an advanced level is focused for the patients. Such patients are in a need of a continuous nursing and medical supervision. They would be having few invasive procedures done such as tracheostomy, ryle’s tube or PEG tube, Catheter care, etc
Preferably immediately after being discharged from ICU facility.
- Family like atmosphere- you would never feel as if you are staying out of your house and are among stranger. You will find that people are friendly, open and honest.
- Medical care and attention- Physicians visit the facility on weekly bases and are available on call 24 hours a day if required. Consultants such as surgeons, skin specialist, orthopaedics, etc are also available on call.
- Laboratory services- kadji has alliances with well known and NABL certified laboratory known as "The advanced Toprani Lab"
- Pharmacy and surgical supplies- These are available in house and for few medicines we have associations with neighbouring pharmacies.
- Nutritious Food- provided every 2 hourly, 200 ml or whatever amount is suggested by nutritionist.
- Nursing duties: Vital monitoring, wound dressing, positioning, coordinating with physicians, ordering reports, etc.
- Hemorrhagic patient.
- End stage of cancer.
- Patient in coma.